Monday, June 7, 2010

Need 2 Actors for a Screen Test ASAP

Hey folks, Charles here.

I'm in kind of a unique bind. I'm taking an entrepreneurial class at Kettering University here in Flint and I have to give a presentation for that class in front of some professionals on Tuesday June 15th. It will be the last day of class for me, my graduating day. I would like to have some video footage, even a raw screen test, for my current production to be featured in my presentation. The difficulty is that I haven't cast everyone for my production so I'm in need of two actors willing to stand in or try out for my production by helping me make this screen test possible.

I'm looking for 2 actors willing to step up to the challenge. I would only require 3 or 4 hours of their time and about 2 pages of script to be read/performed. I'm looking to shoot Thursday, Friday, Saturday OR Sunday (just one of these days, whichever one works out for everyone).

This may present a unique opportunity for some. The last few graduating classes have been attended by Mayor Walling and one of the graduations was attended by Gov. Granholm last year. While neither the governor nor the mayor have been confirmed (that I know of) for my graduating class, I'm sure you can imagine what a sample of the production within my presentation would mean to me and everyone involved.

Please let me know. I would be greatly appreciative of any help.

Contact me at ifezine@gmail.com

Or call me at (810) 835-3437

Thanks,

~ Charles

No comments: